Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ford 5.0 In Volvo 240 How Difficult Is It To Use The IPD Kit To Mount A Ford 5.0 Mustang V8 Into A Volvo 240 Series Sedan?

How difficult is it to use the IPD kit to mount a Ford 5.0 Mustang V8 into a Volvo 240 series sedan? - ford 5.0 in volvo 240

I have a few cases of people who have more IPD makes all parties to show that to happen, plus I asked a man in a Volvo garage just as they do, and he said everything you will need more new motor to the to replace the front springs with 240 station wagon spring to accommodate trucks with larger engines.

I want to ensure the crossing before the final and I thought, what better car for people caught with their pants down, because it would be 240 Volvo sedans, I like how they look and drive anyway.

2 comments:

ModelFly... said...

I had a 240, got the car.
You may find other owners who have already done the Brick Board http://www.brickboard.com

More ...
http://www.warrensweb.com/volvo/transmis ...
http://www.swedishbricks.net/faq/engv8.h ...

Arthur O said...

It would be very careful. These conversions V8 when made in a Volvo 740 cars (over 240), this requires some changes to the plates to make room for the V8. I have a reference link to see what they have disadvantages in the price. The engine 240 is certainly less than what we observe, as it could be as simple as the type "Volvo 740," he said. The fine-tuning would be though. I know you can do, because I saw a turnover of 78 Ford V8 Bertone, A 262 (V6).

Post a Comment