Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Flower Cutters How Can I Shape Jello Into A Flower Shape Without Cookie Cutters/mold?

How can I shape jello into a flower shape without cookie cutters/mold? - flower cutters

You sound like me. We come with great ideas we can find a way to do this. Luckily my husband is a very creative artist, and you have me empty. I have tried to learn how to be happy. If you can draw a model or a type of flower you want. If you can not find a photo or something that can be drawn. Place your model on the ice and with a sharp knife, cut around it. Remember that your gelatin in a long, flat plateau, which has enough room to move. One final thought, you can get some unflavored gelatin? This will make it stiffer and easier to handle. If this is not what you need to ignore, please. At least it was amusing to think, and if I ever do decide, I'll try to follow my own advice.

1 comments:

A.J. said...

follow the instructions, but cook the gelatin in a large container: Pyrex, Tupperware, bread, etc.

anything that has a large area.

Then again, the gelatin, cut the desired shape with a knife.
Hot water often enough to keep the blade, affixed to gelatin.

Post a Comment