Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What Is Acne More Condition_symptoms What Is A More Polite Way To Let People Know They Need To Get Some Treatment For Their Acne?

What is a more polite way to let people know they need to get some treatment for their acne? - what is acne more condition_symptoms

I see some students with acne, although his face. I do not want to offend, but I can not bear to watch a person suffering from severe acne.
What is more polite and more secure, so that people know they need to get rid of your acne? How can I say, without taking misunderstood my offer and / or insults to my offer?

2 comments:

Helena said...

To be honest, many adolescents have acne, is a fact of life. Many will probably do everything to get rid of your acne, it would not be very happy if you commented on. If you are not on people, from acne, look, not really the problem.
However, once you really, really bothers you, add in an informal conversation: "Hey, I notice that your acne is not too good, you become a treatment for this, insert a friend in high school, the very had bad acne and went to a dermatologist, sorted through them. Finally, one can never have.

Harmony N said...

Likely to talk to them privately about it. To say something like: "I'm not trying to offend, but I have an idea to help with your acne.

Of course, we should give them an idea and help them through it. Do you support and let them know that wants the best for them:)

Post a Comment