Saturday, December 19, 2009

Honda Pilot Front License Mount I Have A Scraping Noise When Braking On My 2003 Honda Pilot?

I have a scraping noise when braking on my 2003 Honda Pilot? - honda pilot front license mount

Be bent and rotor shaft bearings and the brakes are replaced, the property and have been checked - my mechanic has done all that and still the noise is still there as when I took it at first. Anyone have any ideas? He is in the business and, of course, stopped when he stopped. It is a light scraping. It also makes a noise that appears when you turn left (on the wheel side over it).

4 comments:

honda guy said...

I just hope that just the front brakes. the rear disc device can be utilized. Check the brakes again for the wear sensor rubbing against the discs. Wear sensors are available in the platform inside.

In general, a sensor to bear if the noise disappears when you press the brakes lightly.

Center fold, WOW! Never a one.

The sensors are worn front brake pads and go out, but I need it, if someone replaces all parties once the pads were replaced at the front.

If the damage and the center is truly random inclined then check that the pad can be folded. if the mounting plate could be damaged friction.

Hope that helps

Great Scott said...

Sounds like the brakes are partially committed or add any material. A mechanic from what you have achieved that otherwise.

Fastblac... said...

Check the brake calipers and rotors

Patrick H said...

too much friction tests, a little fat.

Post a Comment