Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Clever Funny Wedding Invitation Wording Clever OSU Vs MI Wedding Sayings?

Clever OSU vs MI wedding sayings? - clever funny wedding invitation wording

Prepare me, I send our cards to save time and effort to come up with a clever / good word that goes with the picture. My friend is from Ohio, and thus a big fan of Ohio State and UofM have my support (for the unfamiliar) is one of the greatest rivalries in college football history. Our record the updated picture on my shirt features him in his UdeM and OSU jersey makes it look very elegant, but we want to take fun rivalry, to say, because not everyone can understand the reasons for the shirts. Thanks for any help greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

JEANNE MARIE said...

Congratulations!

How about a New York Times style book, which says:

Historic rivals join forces for good
(And of course we would put the time in traffic and visit us!)

Kennick said...

I'm in my dorm at OSU now:) So ... hmmm. Let's see .... Now, who knows? If not, I would say white, "said Ann Arbor Buckeyes do not like chocolate?" If both are empty, then I would say, "said Ann Arbor do not play with the Buckeyes to? Haha, I'm sorry, I can not.

Post a Comment