Sunday, December 27, 2009

Support Stockings For Varicose Veins I'm 27, Should I Have Surgery To Remove Varicose Veins In My Leg?

I'm 27, should I have surgery to remove varicose veins in my leg? - support stockings for varicose veins

I'm not bad with my local hospital by my family doctor for varicose veins (majorly, but I have) little pain and said that I have varicose veins, but treatment is not available for me, the NHS and it cost me around £ 2000 / leg can not afford it, but I'm willing to pay if it will eliminate most problems in life, I will not go into debt to pay for a second time in a decade than if the varicose veins again. What should I do, I have for 10 and a discussion October, residence, will cost 240 pounds, I have to go see what makes the analysis of upward or stockings for the first time?

Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment