Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Poisoning That Leads To Swollen Ankles PLEASE HELP! POISON IVY TURNED INTO??

PLEASE HELP! POISON IVY TURNED INTO?? - poisoning that leads to swollen ankles

I had poison ivy for a week and a half weeks and has now spread from the ankle to the other and then spread to the back of the knee in the crease of my leg. .. . was only a feature of the skin, poison ivy, up to a day around the crease of the leg of a giant red and raised a little piece of skin has formed off bumps, but leads to them ... The skin is very difficult, burning and itching really bad. It is also difficult to walk to the rigidity of the inflammation / to ...

The thing is. Certainly not here as posioson Ivy ... the other is wrong ..... I have a few things ... Erythema as such? But I really have no idea what is or what to do .. Of course, I'll try to go to the doctor, but I know if I'll have a chance of successAt the moment I would be very reassuring to know exactly what it is and perhaps something that could relieve discomfort while walking. HIPC, if you have an idea or suggestion, perhaps just a message to me.

I THANK YOU SO MUCH

3 comments:

mimi said...

I'm sorry you feel bad, but could still poison ivy and sumac that I know, this is worst.The that when people are exposed to, perhaps the PM wash your clothes in the evening you can have two different times and that will come later to leave and I know because I too am very allergic to all types of poison know Ivy.You to do the best, because it is "a cortisone shot.I know does not sound inviting, but is the best way to begin the healing process is also a lotion process.There on so-called fight against the ivy and the rest is good too, but I still think that it would be better on a CD that can see so far infected and you can create a antibiotic.Hope this helps.Get must soon

MM said...

Sounds like you need to get to your doctor immediately. Why think and suffer. Go to your doctor.

nikko28_... said...

You're right, it was Poison Ivy () after your description, but it is an area that the invasion of bacteria from the skin) has today (as described earlier red) redness (and stiff signs of infection of the skin (early) or cellulitis. The normal course is abscesses. My advice is to treat more Poison Ivy. They have many things to do (actually, may require someone, and we hope to see you) is to give 7-10 days of oral steroids to have (if you're an adult, a better dose. You may also have antihistamines (Benadryl is ok if you do not have a history of reaction to it), and a topical steroid cream. Well, the containment area must be treated with oral antibiotics and the skin (cream or ointment). It is very important to remember that Poison IvyIt can disappear overnight with the first day of the steroid prednisone (), but will be back. So, maybe your doctor is important. When an immune system disorder or any other form of cancer behind it with your doctor before taking steroids orally or injected. I hope this has helped, the answer to your question.

Post a Comment